SSDI Lawyers Serving all of Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois
At Crowe & Shanahan in St. Louis, our St. Louis Social Security disability attorneys work diligently to pursue the rights of our clients in Social Security disability insurance ( SSDI) and Supplemental Security Income ( SSI) cases. We are strong advocates for our clients and serve as a vital resource throughout the entire process, including appeals.
At our firm, you can count on receiving the one-on-one service you deserve from an experienced attorney focused on securing the best possible outcome in your case. You will be a name, not a number.
To discuss your Social Security disability benefits claim, contact one of our St. Louis Social Security disability attorneys online or call us at 314-231-6660 or toll free 877-213-7793.
Focused Exclusively on SSDI and SSI Claims
At your first consultation, we will provide you with the information you need and answer all of your questions relating to:
- Denied Claims and the Appeals Process — If you are initially denied disability benefits, the claims process is anything but over. Our experience and knowledge have resulted in many successful appeals.
- How to Select the Right Lawyer — Experience is paramount, and knowledge is key — so is having an attorney who will spend the time necessary to understand your case. We are not a mill that churns out case after case; you will be able to access your attorney, not just his or her paralegal.
- Family Members Getting Benefits — The stress of being unable to support yourself is only made worse when your family members suffer financially. Our St. Louis Social Security disability attorneys will work to identify your needs and those of your loved ones.
- Working With Your Doctor — An attorney must do more than build your case, he or she must work with your physician to understand the medical issues you are faced with. We take a hands-on approach, working directly with doctors to make sure our clients get the benefits that will best suit their needs.
- Unable to Afford a Doctor? — Medical treatment is essential, but it can be very expensive. If you are unable to afford a doctor, we will work to help you locate affordable options for securing the care you need.
- Taxation of Social Security Benefits — Your benefits may be subject to federal and state income taxes. Not only can we help you determine if they will be taxed, we can help you plan for it, so you do not have sticker shock when tax season arrives.
- Over Age 50 Claims — People over 50 who are unable to work due to an impairment face a different set of challenges than workers in other age groups. We work closely with clients who are over 50 to secure the benefits they need.
Contact Our Law Firm
For more information on our practice or to schedule an appointment with an attorney from our firm, contact our St. Louis Social Security disability attorneys today.