Your Family’s Need For Social Security Disability Benefits
Securing financial support for yourself is vital if you are disabled. Your family members have needs as well, especially your minor children. At Crowe & Shanahan in St. Louis, Missouri, we can help not only you but also your dependents who may be eligible for benefits on your Social Security account.
Ensure that your family is provided for through Social Security disability benefits. You have an advocate at our firm who will help you through a complicated and sometimes frustrating process. For immediate assistance, contact us online or call us at 314-231-6660 or toll free at 1-877-213-7793.
Securing The Disability Benefits Your Family Deserves
At Crowe & Shanahan, our attorneys take a personalized, one-on-one approach with their clients. We get to know them, their families and the situations they have found themselves in because of a disability. The following family members can qualify for Social Security disability benefits:
- Your spouse, if they are of a certain age
- Your spouse at any age if they are caring for your child who is younger than 16 or is disabled
- Your widowed spouse, over age 60 or age 50 if she or he is disabled
- Your unmarried child (adopted, step or grandchild) under age 19 if enrolled in primary or secondary school full time
- Your disabled, unmarried child, 18 years or older so long as the disability began before age 22
Financial Futures At Stake
A disabling injury changes your life and those closest to you. You are unable to work and support not only yourself but also your family. The last thing you need is a law firm that churns out case after case, treating clients as case file numbers and not as people.
You and your family’s financial future is at stake, so you need the personalized, one-on-one help offered by Crowe & Shanahan.
“The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.”