Crowe & Shanahan
Serving Clients Throughout Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois
If you can't work because of a disability, call
1-877-213-7793 | 314-231-6660

December 2018 Archives

What happens if you do not follow the doctor's orders?

Before filing a Social Security claim for a disability, you will first need to undergo a comprehensive medical exam. From there, the doctor will write a recommendation as to whether you can no longer work. While most people think the Social Security Administration has to abide by whatever the doctor says, that is not always necessarily the case. 

How are panic attacks and disorders different from one another?

Some of life's most difficult stressful transitions happen when we head off to college, start our first job or retire, get married or divorced or have our first child. The reason why these stages in our lives tend to be stressful is because they're when we transition into the unknown. Unless addressed, our anxious feeling can worsen causing a panic attack.